Somoy TV is an online news channel in Bangladesh. It was established by the Independent Media Corporation Ltd. on 16 December 2011 under the ‘Media for all’ project of the Siltee Foundation, a Bangladeshi non-profit organization that works with young talented media professionals to enlighten people with information and facts about their society through the use of new media technologies. Don’t Miss World Vision Bangladesh job circular 2021
Somoy TV works on a project-based model, meaning it does not have regular staff and instead calls up the right people for the right projects. The channel had started off with 60 employees but is now working with over 200 media professionals from various institutions across Bangladesh. In January 2014, Somoy TV was also the first Bangladeshi TV channel to launch a free Android and iOS app.
Looking for talented young media professionals. We may have the opportunity to work with some of the best people on a wide variety of projects, from short documentaries and news reports to live talk shows. Whatever your ability may be, Somoy TV has a place for you on its team. Even if you don’t see a specific job listed below:
- Executive Producer
- Reporter/ Correspondent
- Anchor / Broadcast Jockey
- Technical Assistant
Somoy TV Job Circular 2021 PDF Download
You can also Download Somoy TV Job Circular 2021 PDF from the Google Drive shared below:
- Implement Pay Per View for the broadcast
- Organize social media stream to maximize prospects, engagement, support etc. to drive viewership
- Manage any element that impacts revenue or viewership of videos on all platforms
- Create content ideas that connect with different audience groups and achieve KPIs
- Measure impact of video performance across platforms and generate insights from analytics data to inform the business
- Create a fully optimized social media plan for a designated channel on platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Reddit etc. based on audience insights and the business strategy
- Drive revenue from existing video inventory using digital offerings such as Google Preferred or other forms of native ads, mid-rolls ads, In-banner advertisements etc.
- Stay up to date with trends in digital media, identifying new revenue opportunities and optimizing the existing portfolio
Interested candidates must have a bachelor’s degree, preferably in journalism and mass communication or management.
All applicants must be able to work independently and collaboratively within a team environment. Most importantly, they should be creative with ideas on exploring new business opportunities.
- Great knowledge of Google Ad Manager and YouTube ads delivery
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about the relationship between content and business goals
- Experience with audience insights tools, especially Google Analytics
- A strong understanding of current trends in digital media (including online video) is a must.
- 1- 2 years experience in Pay Per Clic or Payment for Performance advertising.
- 2- 3 years experience in managing a social media account on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc.
- 3- 5 years of relevant work experience applicable to the position.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates are required to send their resume along with a cover letter to [email protected]
The subject of the email should clearly state the position you are applying for. Please include your availability, work location and salary expectations in your application.
Send your Email: email@example.com