Inserting your electronic signature into a Microsoft Word document is a quick and easy process that can be completed in just a few short steps. By following the instructions below, you’ll be able to add your electronic signature to any Word document in a few steps.
Sign A Word Document Electronically? [E-SIGNATURE ONLINE]
- Open “DigiSigner“ to create your electronic signature.
- Click “Choose File” or drag and drop a file which is located below the blue box.
Once uploaded the file, you’re able to edit the word document to create an electronic signature or sign with a mouse. The DigiSigner online tool allows you to be fully equipped with everything you need.
However, The tools also allow you to add text, select checkboxes, and fill out forms that are required for some legal documents. It makes the whole process easier and faster.
- Drag and drop the signature from the left-side dialog box to the correct spot on the document, as shown in the image below.
The tool offers you three different type of signatures:
- TYPE: With this option, you can create an electronic signature by typing it out.
- DRAW: The draw option allows you to sign the document with your mouse.
- And UPLOAD: You can also upload an image of your signature.
- Click “UPLOAD” an image of your signature
- Drag and drop “TEXT” to the document and type in your name.
- Select the other functions and provide your information.
- Once you complete simply click “DONE”.
- Now your document is successfully saved.
In summary, now you know how to sign a Word document Electronically with the help of Digisigner. It’s a fast and easy process that can be completed in just a few steps. I hope this guide was helpful.