The double underline option might be helpful when highlighting significant information in Microsoft Word. Double underlining can help draw the reader’s attention to the most crucial material in your work.
How to Create a Double Underline in Word?
To create a blue double underline to your text in Microsoft Word, follow these steps:
1. Create a new document in Word by opening it.
2. Type your text into the document.
3. Select the text you want to underline.
4. Click the “Home” tab.
5. Select the Underline button under the Font group.
6. In the Underline drop-down menu, select Double.
7. Your selected text will now have a blue double underline.
How to Create a Blue Double Underline in Word?
Observe these methods to add a blue double underline in Word:
1. Like before, open your word document and select your text.
2. Click on the “Home” tab. In the Font section, click on the down arrow below the right corner.
3. Here, open the Font Style window. Go to the Underline section and click on the drop-down arrow. Select the double underline.
4. You can also set the underline color by using the underline color option. Just click on the drop-down icon and select the color. We selected the blue color for the double underline.
5. Now click on the “OK” button.
6. Here, we create a blue double underline in Word.
How to Create a Blue Double Underline with Shortcut Key in Word?
To create a blue double underline in Word, you can use the shortcut key “Ctrl+D”. Before using the shortcut key, you have to select your text.
After pressing the shortcut key, open the font style window. And here, you can set your text underline and color as we did before.